With the release of watchOS 4, Control Center has a new flashlight icon. When you press it, the Apple Watch display turns into a strobe or gives out a red light.
♥ BY TOPIC: Unlocking Mac with Apple Watch: How to Set Up?
How to turn on the flashlight on Apple Watch
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to bring up Control Center.
2. Click on the flashlight icon.
In flashlight mode, the clock is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen and then disappears.
In total, Apple Watch has three different flashlight modes:
1. Lantern – opens by default immediately after clicking on the icon.
2. Stroboscope (the transition is carried out with a swipe to the left). A great option if you, for example, ride a bike somewhere at night.
3. Fill the display with red… Convenient if you decide to look at something in a dark room at night and do not want to disturb other people.
♥ BY TOPIC: How to Swim with Apple Watch: Instructions for Pool Swimmers.
Can I adjust the brightness of my Apple Watch flashlight?
Apple Watch automatically adjusts screen brightness using a built-in ambient sensor. There is a simple rule of thumb: the darker around you, the brighter the backlight will be, and vice versa.
How to turn off the flashlight on Apple Watch
To exit Flashlight mode, simply press the Digital Crown or cover the screen with your palm.