Similar to the iPhone, the Apple Watch offers the ability to set up alerts in case you don’t want to miss something important. You can also share the respective apps on iPhone and Apple Watch, as notifications on iPhone will also go to your watch, and turning off the alarm on one device will turn off the alert on the other.
But if you only want to use your Apple Watch, setting up alerts is pretty easy.
♥ BY TOPIC: Theater mode (icon with masks) on Apple Watch: what is it for and how to enable it?
How to set an alarm on Apple Watch
1. Open the app “Alarm clocks” on Apple Watch.
2. Click Add…
3. Click on the clock square.
4. Turn the Digital Crown to set the desired hour.
5. Click on the minute square. Turn the Digital Crown to set the minutes.
♥ BY TOPIC: 10 hidden Force Touch features in Apple Watch you might not know
How to edit, disable, or delete alarms on Apple Watch
1. Run the application “Alarm clocks” on Apple Watch.
2. Select the alarm you want to edit.
3. Click the button “To repeat”…
4. Select a snooze time for the alarm. Options available “Everyday”, “Weekdays”, “Weekend” or individual days of the week.
5. Click “To repeat” to return to the edit screen.
6. Click “Alarm clock label”to assign a description to the call (done by voice and only in English).
7. Click “Done”…
8. Press the button “Later”to activate the snooze option.
9. To delete the alarm, press the button “Delete”…