Today a new utility has become available to users that allows you to jailbreak Apple mobile devices running iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2. The novelty was named LiberiOS…
According to the author of LiberiOS, his utility is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.
- iPad, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Pro 12.9, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 2.
- iPod touch 6G.
How to jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 using LiberiOS:
- Download the LiberiOS IPA file from this link and Cydia Impactor here.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer.
- Make a full backup of the data stored on the device in iTunes.
- Launch Cydia Impactor.
- Select the connected device in the application window.
- Drag the IPA file to the Cydia Impactor window.
- In the window that appears, enter your Apple ID login and password (It is better to use the account to which bank card not linked).
- Wait until the application is downloaded to the device.
- On iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings – General – Profiles and add the LiberiOS certificate to the trusted list.
- Launch the application LiberiOS with a blank icon located on one of the desktops on a mobile device.
- In the application, click on the “Do it” button and wait for the end of the hacking procedure.
Jailbreak iOS 11, which the LiberiOS utility does has a number of limitations. In particular, after each restart of iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, users will need to re-jailbreak. In addition, Cydia does not appear on the device after jailbreak. This is because the popular alternative store has not yet been updated to iOS 11.
It is worth noting once again that the iOS 11 jailbreak is still very crude. Therefore, the ProstoMAC editors are not responsible for the performance of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Everything that you do with your gadgets, you do at your own peril and risk.