The pwn20wnd hacker team has released a new version of their utility called unc0ver, which allows you to jailbreak iOS 13.5. Moreover, all Apple mobile devices, including the newest iPhone and iPad models, can be hacked.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE 2020.
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2019, iPad, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 5, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Pro 12.9, iPad Pro 2020.
How to jailbreak iOS 13.5 using unc0ver 5.0 utility
- On a mobile device, go to system settings and remove any updates that have been downloaded but not installed.
- Make a backup copy of the data stored on the device.
- Download AltStore application to your computer. However, it is only compatible with macOS 10.14.4+ and Windows 10.
- Install the app following the instructions. For Windows, you’ll also need to install the latest version of iTunes and iCloud.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using a cable.
- In the tray or menu bar, call the context menu on the AltStore icon, select the Install AltStar item and specify your device.
- Enter your Apple ID login and password. You can use a new account without associated billing information.
- Wait until the AltStore icon appears on the iPhone or iPad screen. After installation in the Settings – General – Profiles menu, confirm the new certificate.
- Without disconnecting the device from the computer, open Safari, go to the unc0ver.dev website and click on the Open In AltStore button.
- Wait until the process of downloading the utility is completed and the unc0ver icon appears on one of the home screens.
- Run the unc0ver utility.
- Click on the Jailbreak button. Wait for the hacking process to complete.
Once the process is complete, the Cydia icon will appear on the iPhone or iPad home screen.
Video instruction on jailbreak iPhone using unc0ver
It is worth noting that at the moment hackers are still working on their utility. While it may not work stably enough, users have to repeat the jailbreak procedure several times to successfully install the jailbreak.
It’s also worth remembering that unc0ver allows for semi-tethered jailbreak. This means that after each device reboot, the jailbreak process must be repeated.