Today hackers from TaiG team released a utility for untethered jailbreak iOS 8.1.1… Below we will explain how to use the TaiGJBreak utility.
The TaiGJBreak utility is currently only available for Windows, Mac users will have to use a virtual machine.
How to untethered jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 on iPhone and iPad:
1. Download TaiGJBreak from this link.
2. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer, update it if necessary.
3. Disable password on iPhone / iPad (Settings – Touch ID & Password).
4. Disable the “Find iPhone” service on your iPhone / iPad (Settings – iCloud, turn off the “Find iPhone” switch there).
5. Connect iPhone / iPad to computer with USB cable, back up your device to iTunes.
6. Open TaiGBreak program (with administrator rights), the program should recognize your device.
7. In the program window, uncheck the box starting with 3K. Leave the box next to Cydia.
8. Click the big green button at the bottom of the program window. The jailbreak process will start.
9. Wait until the end of the jailbreak, after the green smiley appears, the device can be disconnected from the computer. After rebooting, you will get a jailbroken iPhone / iPad with Cydia installed.