Often after the release of an update for iOS, you have to wait for an updated jailbreak to appear, as Apple fixes vulnerabilities in the system. But this time, almost simultaneously with the iOS 8.1.2 update, an updated TaiGJBreak utility appeared for jailbreaking Apple devices running the latest version of iOS.
TaiGJBreak 1.2 will help you non-tether jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch based on iOS 8.1.2. So far, there is only a version of the utility for Windows computers, but the developers plan to release an analogue for Mac. Now Apple computer owners can take advantage of this program using a virtual machine.
To jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 using TaiGJBreak utility, you need:
1. Download and install the latest iTunes application and TaiGJBreak 1.2.
2. On the mobile device, disable the password and Touch ID protection in the settings.
3. Deactivate the Find my iPhone function in the smartphone settings.
4. Connect your mobile device to your computer and back up all data using iTunes.
5. Run TaiGJBreak on the computer as administrator.
6. In the available items, disable 3K Assistant and leave the Cydia item active.
7. Click the Start button at the bottom of the window.
8. During the jailbreak process, do not disconnect the mobile device from the computer.
9. Upon completion of the work, the application will display a corresponding message. After that, you can disconnect your mobile device and restart it.
After these simple steps, you will receive jailbroken iOS 8.1.2 with the Cydia app store installed.