A few hours ago, hackers from the Taig team released a new version of their utility for cracking the apple mobile operating system. The latest version of the application allows you to get untethered jailbreak iOS 8.3…
First of all, I would like to note that at the moment the utility still has a number of shortcomings, which are periodically reflected in minor errors. Also, not all extensions from Cydia work with the new jailbreak due to compatibility issues.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.3
Before proceeding directly to the jailbreak process, make sure that your device meets a number of requirements. Compatible phones are iPhone 4S and later, iPad 2, iPad Air, iPad mini and later, and iPod touch. In addition, you will need a Windows computer with an internet connection and the latest iTunes.
All manipulations you do at your own peril and risk. ProstoMac editors are not responsible for your gadget.
1. Download the latest TaiGJBreak utility.
2. Disable the password on your smartphone or tablet in the Password – Touch ID & Password menu.
3. Turn off Find My iPhone. This is a critical point, with the search function activated, the jailbreak will not work.
4. Connect your mobile device to your computer and run TaiGJBreak as administrator.
5. After recognizing your smartphone, a window will appear in which you will need to click the Start button.
6. Wait for the installation process to complete.
7. When the Cydia store icon appears on the screen of your mobile device, you will need to open the store and download all the necessary components.
8. After the download finishes, restart your iPhone or iPad.
This completes the jailbreak process for your iOS 8.3 mobile device.
In some cases, during TaiG jailbreak, the process may freeze by 20% and a window with the error “-1101” will appear. To fix this problem, you need to install iTunes version 12.1.0 and repeat the process from the beginning.