Almost immediately after the release of the final version of iOS 8.4, hackers from the TaiG team released a new version of their utility called TaiG Jailbreak Tool for untethered jailbreak of the latest Apple mobile operating system.
In version 2.2, the developers have eliminated all the minor bugs that were in the first versions of the utility, and also included the latest versions of Cydia and UIKitTools in the assembly.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4 is compatible with most apple mobile devices:
– iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
– iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2.
– iPod touch 5G.
All manipulations you do at your own peril and risk. ProstoMac editors are not responsible for your gadget.
How to untethered jailbreak iOS 8.4:
1. Download TaiG Jailbreak Tool 2.2 from the official website (now there is only a version for Windows).
2. Disable password and Touch ID. You can do this in Settings – Password – Touch ID and Password.
3. Disable the Find iPhone service. You can do this in Settings – iCloud – Find iPhone.
4. Connect the mobile device to the computer and run the jailbreak utility as administrator.
5. Wait until the application recognizes the mobile device.
6. Refuse to install an alternative application store by unchecking the 3K Assistant item.
7. Press the “Start” button.
8. Wait until the jailbreak process is complete. The Cydia icon should appear on the screen of the mobile device.
9. Launch Cydia and wait for the application to download all the required packages.
10. After the download process finishes, restart your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
After that, the jailbreak process is complete.