Apple released a new version today iOS 7.1.2 and as it turned out, it also lends itself to jailbreak using the “Pangu” utility. Next, we offer you instructions in which we will tell you how to make untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 on iPhone or iPad.
Supported: iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or higher, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPod touch 5G
Download iOS 7.1.2
How to untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.2:
1. Download jailbreak utility. You can do this on the official Pangu website by selecting the “Mac” button.
2. Open the downloaded .dmg disk image and run the utility.
3. Connect your iOS device to your computer using a cable.
4. Back up your data to iTunes.
five. In the utility, click on the Jailbreak button.
6. On your mobile device go to “Settings” – item “General” – “Time and date”. Change date to June 2, 2014 (after jailbreak, the date will change automatically).
7. Launch the Pangu app on your iPhone or iPad. While the utility is restarting the mobile device, do not turn off the application or disconnect the device from the computer.
8. After restarting, the application will ask you to unlock the device.
nine. This completes the jailbreak process.
IMPORTANT! We cannot guarantee the safety of your device. You do jailbreak at your own peril and risk!