A few hours ago, the Chinese hacker team PanguTeam released the first version of a utility called Pangu8, which allows you to untethered jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1…
However, the jailbreak app has several features so far. First, there is no Cydia store on the jailbroken device yet. Pangu explains this by the fact that it must be updated for iOS 8. The second problem is that at the moment the utility is only available for the Windows platform on the developers site. A Mac version should be available in the near future.
By the way, a couple of hours after the release, the developers released a new version of the application, which fixed some bugs. Therefore, we advise you to download Pangu8 only from the site of the authors.
If all these restrictions do not scare you, and you want to make an untethered jailbreak of your apple device now, then we have prepared a small instruction especially for you:
Untethered jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1:
1. Download the Pangu8 utility 1.0.1.
2. Make a backup copy of all data and settings of your mobile device (You can do this in a couple of clicks using the iTunes application)
3. Disable password on your device.
4. Disable “Find iPhone” – you can do this in the Settings menu item iCloud.
five. Connect your iOS 8 or iOS 8.1 device to your computer via a cable.
6. Run the downloaded utility and wait for the authentication of the mobile device.
7. Press the big button at the bottom of the Pangu8 window and wait for the jailbreak to complete. During this time, it is important not to disconnect your device from the computer.
Installing Cydia on iOS 8 and 8.1:
-Installing Cydia will not cause problems even for untrained users. All you need to do is download the deb file from this link, then install the app on your iOS device using SSH. The OpenSSH package comes bundled with the Pangu application, which appears on the device after jailbreak.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for your device. All manipulations with the iPhone, iPad or iPod you carry out at your own peril and risk.