Today the hacker team released the long-promised untethered jailbreak iOS 6.1.3-6.1.5which works on all devices including A5 chips and above. Below we provide instructions on how to jailbreak iOS devices using the p0sixspwn utility.
To begin with, we remind you that before starting the jailbreak procedure, it is strongly recommended to make a backup copy of your device and disable the password on the gadget. Also keep in mind that the p0sixspwn utility only works on Mac so far, and the operating system must be at least OS X 10.7. And yet – during the “jailbreak” on the computer to which your gadget is connected, iTunes must be closed. Well, now – let’s jailbreak.
1. Download the p0sixspwn utility from here
2. Connect the device to the computer and run the utility
3. After the utility detects the device, press the Jailbreak button
4. Watching the jailbreak process – the device will reboot several times
5. That’s all – in the end we get a jailbroken device