Just a few hours ago, a Chinese hacker team presented a utility for untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.1… If you believe the hacker with the nickname iH8sn0w (and you can trust him), then the application does not contain spyware or malicious code.
As we wrote earlier, we do not recommend jailbreaking your device using the PanGu utility yet. However, if you really want to, then below you will find detailed instructions.
Supported: iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or higher, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPod touch 5G
How to untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 on iPhone and iPad:
1. Download jailbreak utility. This can be done on the team’s official website.
IMPORTANT! So far, only the Windows version of the utility is ready. Apple computer owners will have to wait a bit.
2. Run the downloaded program.
3. Connect your iOS device to your computer using a cable.
4. Back up your data to iTunes.
five. In the utility, click on the Start button (the black button on the right side of the window). The pirated app store 25pp will also be installed by default. Its installation can be disabled by unchecking the checkbox.
6. On your mobile device go to “Settings” – item “General” – “Time and date”. Change date to June 2, 2014 (after jailbreak, the date will change automatically).
7. Launch the Pangu app on your iPhone or iPad. While the utility is restarting the mobile device, do not turn off the application or disconnect the device from the computer.
8. After restarting, the application will ask you to unlock the device.
nine. This completes the jailbreak process.
IMPORTANT! We cannot guarantee the safety of your device. You do jailbreak at your own peril and risk!